Soooo, I've been back from Las Vegas long enough to get caught up on my sleep and process the awesomeness that was my week at the RT Booklovers Convention.
You guys. You. Guys. It. Was. AMAZING!
I had such a great time hanging with my good friend Cari Z, meeting new people, attending workshops, going to parties, snagging free books, and alllllll the swag!
I came home with a ton of amazing memories and over 25 free books and ebooks! Next year the convention will be held in Atlanta and I am SO there!
Some other time I will go into detail about my time at RT but for now, please enjoy these lovely photos!
![]() |
| Hubs and I on the plane to Vegas! |
![]() |
| Hello, Las Vegas! |
![]() |
| We flew over the Hoover Dam on the way in! |
![]() |
| View from our suite at the Rio! |
![]() |
| Sunset from our room |
![]() |
| Selfie with Damon Suede who writes some of the most amazing books EVER! |
![]() |
| The breakfast spot closest to the convention was ALWAYS packed. |
![]() |
| Cari Z and I at breakfast! |
![]() |
| Cari and Megan Erickson |
![]() |
| Cari and Jay from the Joyfully Jay blog |
![]() |
| Panel of LGBTQ+ authors: LtoR Megan Erickson, Roni Loren, Jay, Amy Jo Cousins, Megan Mulry, and Karen Stivalli |
![]() |
| Getting ready to play Cards Against Humanity at the Riptide Publishing party! |
![]() |
| 51 stories above Las Vegas with my love! |
![]() |
| View from the top of the Rio |
![]() |
| Cari Z's table at the RT Giant Book Fair |
![]() |
| Cari and Anna Zabo's combined table at the book fair |
![]() |
| Damon Suede's set up at the book fair |
![]() |
| Before the book fair started, I snuck in with Cari. Still so many people! |
![]() |
| Tara Lain signing a book for me! |
![]() |
| Selfie with Tara Lain! |
![]() |
| Me with Julia Quinn! |
![]() |
| Selfie with Megan Erickson! |
![]() |
| Me with Avon Gale! |
![]() |
| Me and the totally fab Vanessa North! |
![]() |
| Last selfie with my love in Vegas |
![]() |
| Final sunset in Vegas! |


























No comments:
Post a Comment