Weight Goal: 221 lbs
-Start: 233 lbs
-End: 230 lbs
As I said earlier, I did not meet my weight loss goal for this month BUT I did regain some ground and still lost 3 lbs! Next month I'll have to kick things into overdrive to catch up.
Excercise Goal: 3x per week, 2 group classes per month
Week 1: 1 workout
Week 2: 2 workouts
Week 3: 3 workouts
Week 4: 1 workout
Week 5: 1 workout
Group workouts: 3, Beauty Hunters on 4/2, 4/6 and 4/30
I did really good at staying active on my vacation and set some personal records for number of steps in a day. I got in THREE group classes this month with the Beauty Hunters. Don't stop, get it get it!
Outdoor Activity Goals: Hike/Walk outside twice per month, try one new trail or greenway each month.
Hikes/Walks: 1, W. Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, NV
New Trails: 0, :-( I don't count W. Flamingo Rd. as a trail, though it was a nice walk while on vacation.
This month I exceeded my goals for group exercise and went to 3 Beauty Hunters workouts. Still, I'd like to get outside more in May.
Rewards Acheived:
None this month. Unfortunately, my vacation diet was awful.
Next month is a new opportunity to kick ass on my monthly/yearly goals! I'm comin' for you May!
No comments:
Post a Comment