Sunday, February 28, 2016

End of Month Report: February

It's time people! Time to check in and see how well I did hitting my goals for the month of FebruaryFebruary started out slow for me but I'm trying to finish strong and get back on track so that I can hit the ground running in March.


Weight Goal: 233 lbs
-Start: 238 lbs
-End: 236 lbs

Alas, I did not meet my weight loss goal for this month. Considering that I started this month poorly, this isn't surprising. BUT I have tried to get my shit in gear the past week and a half so that the month isn't a total waste. I still lost 2 lbs! Not too bad, just not the 6 lbs I wanted to lose.


Excercise Goal: 3x per week, 2 group classes per month
Week 1: 0 workouts, 1 hike
Week 2: 0 workouts :-(
Week 3: 0 workouts :-(
Week 4: 3 workouts, 1 walk
Group workouts: 2!!!!

So, the first three months of the year I basically didn't work out at all. Thus, my weight loss tanked and I didn't hit my goal. I tried to pull it together toward the end of the month and managed to squeeze in 3 workouts, and two group exercise classes at my gym. I did meet my monthly goal for group exercise classes!!! Woot!

Outdoor Activity Goals: Hike/Walk outside twice per month, try one new trail or greenway each month.
Hikes/Walks: 2 (UT Arboretum and Victor Ashe Park)
New Trails: 1 @ UT Arboretum, Cemetery Ridge Trail.

Met my goals for outdoor activities this month! Woot!

Rewards Acheived:
None this month. (I came oh so close to my next reward level but didn't quite make it.)

Still one more day to go in the month but unless something drastic changes, this is my report for February. Not too shabby considering the terrible way the month started out.

Next month is a new opportunity to kick ass on my monthly/yearly goals! I'm comin' for you March!

No comments:

Post a Comment