Friday, August 30, 2013

Listography: Books

My all time favorite books.

(No judgements please! What can I say? I like what I like...)

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
  • Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kelypas
  • Lady Chatterly's Lover by D.H. Lawrence
  • Unleash the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
  • Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros
  • Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
  • My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George
  • When I Was Young in the Mountains by Cythia Rylant
  • Hot Head by Damon Suede 
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien 
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline 
I could go on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment